LOL DIE HARD
Hush Day 2 is coming soon I’m just lazy I’ve nearly finished it.
BTW you’re just about getting my entire team from Emerald. And Silver, and Pearl… >.>
Please excuse me while I go wipe up the waterfall of drool that has cascaded from my mouth
if u r gettin turned on by a horse ur gunna need to not
Okay, so. I’m drooling too but look at that movement. LOOK at the suspension, the way the hocks are engaged, the way he’s balanced and so sure of himself.
If this horse is not a dressage prospect, I will CRY. REAL TEARS!
Holy fuck Alex this is very important look at this Stallion I want Maggie to have his baby
I am yet another Teacher, I have a sonic cat, and my catchphrase is ‘Okiedoke.’
I’m the Translator, I have a sonic knitting needle(???) and my catchphrase is “THANK YOU!”
I’m the Fitter & Turner, I have a Sonic Wrist Watch, and my catch phrase is “Yes.”
Robbins is my last name.
I’ve gotten Robins, Robinson, Roberts, and Robertson on forms during school before. *facepalms*
my last name is befera
people be like
beh-fEEra all the damn time and i’m like no please die
Seems better than people completely replacing Antonio with Anthony. I’m not even going to start on my last name. Ugh…
I’ve had someone say SMALL VILLE to me when they said my last name D:<
simone… Everyone pronounces my name wrong.
I get Simon, SEE-mun, Sim-mun, SEE-MONE
Its pronounced Sim-own *cries*
‘I’ll meet you under the clocks”
The fact this only has two notes is pathetic. C’mon Melbournians show some respect for this historical and cultural monument!!
- riz ahmed as dean winchester
- sendhil ramamurthy as sam winchester
- irrfan khan as john winchester
- idris elba as crowley
- john cho as castiel
- danny glover as bobby singer
- samira wiley as jo harvelle
- nichelle nichols as ellen harvelle
*clutching my chest and ugly crying because I want this so much*
okay I’d actually watch this, if it existed
I havent’ even watched SPN, but when I saw Dean and Sam, I gasped and clasped my hands to my mouth so quickly I poked myself in the eye.
• Use the hand you write with.
• Make a fist with your thumb outside, not tucked inside. If it’s tucked inside your fist, when you punch someone, you might break your thumb. The thumb goes across your fingers, not on the side.
• Don’t be like in the movies—don’t aim for the face. Face punches don’t usually stop people, and you can miss when they duck their head or break your hand on their jaw. If you want to get away quickly, or end a fight, aim for the chest, or the ribs. If you really want to do some damage, e.g., you’re being attacked, aim for the throat, which will make it hard for your attacker to breathe for a hot minute.
• When you punch, you want to aim and hit with your first two knuckles. Not the flats of your fingers, and not your ring or pinky knuckles, which can break more easily. You can use your weight, if you’re on your feet, to add wallop, and spring into a punch with your feet and torso.
Useful information, esp. if you haven’t taken self defense.
I reblogged this once before to add this and I’ll do it again…
keep your wrist straight.
You can also risk breaking your wrist if you allow it to bend. I actually can’t believe this isn’t in there.
Other good pointers:
- if your attacker is male, go for his junk - especially if he’s wearing loose pants. There’s no sportsmanship when it comes to assault so fuck them balls UP
- punching pretty much ANYWHERE in the face is going to actually hurt you a LOT (just think - you’re punching your bones into their bones and ow). If you’re going for the face, my suggestion is to strick upwards with your palm.
see that meaty portion highlighted in red? There’s a lot of muscle and fat right there which makes it excellent for striking. Hold your hand as shown and aim for the nose or chin (though I’ve been told in extreme circumstances, doing this to the nose can be fatal but I’ve never really heard if this is true or not) and just aim upwards
- other delicate areas:
- the shin (hurts like a bitch if you kick it right - also, you can hit this spot if you’re being held in a choke-hold and if your attacker has to move in order to stop you from kicking him, he’ll have to angle his body so as to expose his stomach and crotch to the wild spastic jabbings of your elbows)
- the solar plexus (either jab while holding your hand in a sort of spear position or use your elbows - unless you’re super strong, your punch probably won’t wind your attacker. Your elbow or a spear hand will, however)Originally in (most) martial arts, you hit the solar plexus because it supposedly contained an important chakra. Now we know that it actually also contains like a bunch of necessary organs that are exposed just below your ribs and is also (roughly) where your diaphragm lives so getting punched there is not pleasant.
- the clavicle (from experience, getting hit in your clavicle HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. If you strike downwards with your knuckles, the person might just cry. Like I did.)
- the ear (this is probably the best place to punch besides the throat. It’s all cartilage so it probably won’t hurt you all that much and most people will be like “DUDE YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE EAR WHAT THE HELL”)
- the kidneys (this is harder to hit without training but if you somehow get your attacker’s back to face you, try to hit’em in the kidneys. Again, from experience, this FUCKING HURTS. You can’t really hit the kidneys from the front with any effect but from the back it is super painful)
- if you’re held in a choke-hold, try turning your head so the forearm isn’t pressed into your throat. If you can position yourself right, you can sort of force your chin into the crook of the elbow, making you able to still receive (limited) oxygen and provide time for you to kick some shins or elbow some spleens and shit
-Also, remember that a guy’s junk is not an off-button. Don’t think that you can rely on a swift kick to the balls to immediately incapacitate him in an emergency. Adrenaline and anger can keep somebody going for a long time even through extreme pain, and if you expect to end a fight with a single groin-attack you might be caught off-guard when he doesn’t drop. Certainly go for it if you get the chance, but keep hitting him until the fight is over.
-Draw blood if you can, especially if you can draw it from the face or the eyes. Blood in the eyes is not just a good way to impair your attacker’s vision, it’s also a really good way to freak them out and let them know that they might be getting more than they bargained for by picking a fight with you.
-Elbows and knees are really powerful weapons. Elbows are very sharp and very strong and if you are in close-range they are often more effective than trying to throw a punch.
-Yelling and shouting makes you scary.
Nothing much to add to this, it’s pretty much all there. So. Reblog. Oh, also, it’s really easy to break a nose - go for the eyes too. All it takes to avoid a shot to the throat is tucking your chin.
Also, that part about the ear - don’t punch. An open hand over the ear hurts a lot.
Actually, that bit about the palm hitting, and the poster said hit upwards? Don’t. It hurts them a lot more if you raise your arm up and bring it straight down onto their nose etc. Get in close to them, especially if you’re short. Use your legs, if they grab you, grab them and don’t let go, grab for the eyes, the nose, the mouth, if you can get your fingers in their mouth/nose and rip around a bit before they bite you, do it.
More on the chokehold, if you can, twist your head so your throat is pointing towards their elbow, there’s more room to breathe. Get your hands in there as well as a buffer, elbow them in the guts, stomp on foots, and collapse forwards after this. If you don’t throw them over your shoulder cleanly, then you’ll throw them over your shoulder and land on them (That’s at least 40kg straight onto their chest. After they ate dirt.)
If they have you in a front choke, just step backwards if you’re not backed up against a wall, you’ll slip right out of their grasp unless their hands are big enough to encompass your neck.
When kicking, hit with either; the top of your foot, heading up to the shin (soft areas/the head only, keep your toes pointed so you don’t break them), or with the bottom of your foot, with that bony bit along the side, heading down to your heel. this is best for stomping, and if you can stomp on joints backwards, knees/elbows, do it because you’ll either tear ligaments or shatter their joints and then see them run after you (hint, they won’t).
The knee is remarkably fragile, you want to hit the front dead on, or kick it on the outside near the front, in the opposite way it’s supposed to bend. and Don’t hesitate, don’t second guess what you’re doing. Even if you don’t hit the exact right spot, as long as you’re not unsure about what you’re doing, it’s going to hurt them.
If you are facing them and are close enough, get your fingers in under their ribs. They won’t expect it, and believe me, you are strong enough to snap their floating ribs and seriously fuck shit up with their lungs, stomach, liver etc. If you do snap their ribs, DON’T LET GO, hold on and pull and push. Broken bones are sharp and will cut them up from the inside. After that, run as fast as you can and call 000, uhh 911 or 112/113 or 999 wherever the fuck you are call your emergency number, once you get to light areas or main streets especially if you broke their ribs and pulled them around. Because they’ll be bleeding internally and will probably be arrested for assaulting you in the first place.
Or if you are worried about being arrested yourself for doing that to them, then just leave it as an anonymous tip and go home. The point of those emergency numbers is to PROTECT you, it’s entirely anonymous unless you want to tell them who you are. if you tell them that there’s someone seriously injured or you were attacked and acted in self defence and tell them not to expect you because you just want to go home because you feel unsafe, they shouldn’t pressure you into telling them who you are and where you live.